Coyler Casey cutter grinder question
Has anyone here built a Coyler Casey cutter grinder? I have been researching different types of cutter grinder styles( Quorn, Bonelle, Tinker, H Hall, And also a couple of prints from Mark Frazier). I have not been able to find any reviews, or opinions on the Coyler Casey Tcg, and so I was hoping maybe some of you have built, used, or seen on of these in action, and maybe would be able to offer an opinion.    Thanks for your time.    Hoss
Thanks given by:
Here's what it looks like for those who are not familiar with it, including me.

Ed

[Image: to6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not familiar with the design, but the first thing I noticed is the lack of guarding. Yikes
Thanks given by:
I can't help with info on that specific grinder, but check out the Brooks-Stent design if you haven't already seen it.
I don't have one, but I like the fact that the guts of it is a x-y table and the head. Like most commercial TC grinders you can mount whatever accessory/workhead you want on the table - unlike many other designs of small machines which are restricted to the integrated workhead.

Edit: Some nice info here on them: https://www.gadgetbuilder.com/Brooks_Grinder.html

Steve
Thanks given by: