Home Depot V Lowes
Just got back from a trip to HD & Lowes.  Went to Lowes first as I wanted to order a tankless water heater they had on sale online.  They wanted to charge me an extra $40.00 if I ordered it at the store.  Had to make the purchase online.  Well there were a couple of items Lowes didn't have so I went down the street to HD.  Took the printout of the waterheater to customer service and essentially said "what can you do for me."  They were quite helpful and found a tankless unit that was the same price $104 and change but had more capacity.  0.6 GPM V 0.5 GPM for the Lowes unit.  On top of that they also gave me my veteran's discount on the special order.   Thumbsup
Thanks given by: Trigrman
$104 for a tankless water heater?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
I just checked and they have one sink water heaters for $99 and $104. I may have to invest.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2020, 11:12 PM)Vinny Wrote: I just checked and they have one sink water heaters for $99 and $104.  I may have to invest.

When I checked it was cheaper than a 2.5 gallon point of use traditional water heater.  They were $250/$275.  All it takes is a 240V 20 amp circuit.  Super simple to wire and being electric no exhaust.  The price of tankless water heaters has taken a serious drop. Smile
Thanks given by:
So ... Is it hooked up yet? How's it work?
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2020, 06:15 PM)Vinny Wrote: So ... Is it hooked up yet?  How's it work?

Works great.  The temp that comes out of the hot side of the faucet is perfect.
Thanks given by:
Cool! Next time I'm near home depot I'll be stopping!
Thanks given by:
None of the Home Depots near me stock them, BUT, they put them on sale last week for $79 for the 3.8KW 220V model. There is now one hanging on my wall!! Free Shipping to the house too!!! I need to add an aerator on the faucet tho, the water comes out too fast to heat up fully, but if I slow down the flow it's fine.
Thanks given by:
To update, the aerator did the trick.
Thanks given by: