The misadventures of a Wells-Index 860C
(05-18-2012, 07:03 AM)stevec Wrote: I would call that "oil "reserve" or whatever " A filter regulator with oiler.
Nice bonus ,by the way, on that pneumatic draw bar. Of course you'll have to have compressed air "on tap" to use it.
And, what do you mean by " That is NOT going to be fun ".
Just make sure the rental fork lift isn't too tall for you're access opening, The one I rented wouldn't go through my garage doors! I was thankful that I had bought a second hand pallet jack and it served me well moving my machine through the garage and into my shop.
I hope the weather holds for you.Smile

I'll take a closer look at the "regulator" as initially I didn't notice any way to hook up "air" to it or to anywhere else on the "system". 17428 I'll put that down to me being half brain-dead. Yeah, that's the ticket. Rolleyes

The rental company just dropped off the "forklift" and it's a doozy. I don't have my camera with me as the mill and it are back home with my truck. My "shop" is here at my office but I rode my motorcycle today as I didn't expect to get the forklift so quickly.

Dang those things are expensive to rent. Maybe if I approach the wife with, "Look how much this costs to rent.Yikes" she would acquiesce to me getting my own? Angel Not going to hold my breath. Rolleyes

Pics are forthcoming!

-Ron
11" South Bend lathe - Wells-Index 860C mill - 16" Queen City Shaper
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The misadventures of a Wells-Index 860C - by ScrapMetal - 05-18-2012, 03:02 PM