Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer $239.99
https://www.amazon.com/Comgrow-Creality-...74&sr=1-29

Is this a good deal?
Thanks given by:
yes it is. It has many nice upgrades over the original Ender 3, and that's a good price for it. The Ender 3 is the perfect Gateway Printer.
Thanks given by: Dr Stan
I just ordered the Ender 3 V2 yesterday. $260 shipped, but I have to wait 2 weeks.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
Shipping updated; supposed to arrive tomorrow. Guess what I'm doing this weekend!
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 11:18 AM)rleete Wrote: Shipping updated; supposed to arrive tomorrow.  Guess what I'm doing this weekend!

Giving your car a tune-up and changing the oil? Big Grin

If it's anything like the printer or router kits I've put together, you're going to need most of the weekend! Can't wait to see what you make with it.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Nah...if he's anything like me...I started my Ender3 Pro after lunch and had my first print running well before dinner (I even had to design it and slice it first...no silly benchy for my first print)...so I had something to watch while I ate dinner since it was on my kitchen table...hahaha
Retired old guy finally living the dream and enjoying life to the fullest!!!
Thanks given by:
Got the printer assembled, but ran out of time to finish tweaking. I need to go back through and tighten all the bolts. Filament, bed springs and new Capricorn Bowden tube arrive today, so I'll finish it up and make a test print this evening.
Thanks given by:
Ender 3 V2 Printer is running, but has issues.

Quality wise, I'm pretty impressed by what you get for this price point. Tools to assemble, a scraper (putty knife) and side cutters are all included. Parts are all labeled fairly well, and no quality issues with any of them. Print quality on default settings is decent, and although the fan is pretty loud, the steppers themselves are silent. Assembly/adjustment was pretty easy, and even adjusting bed level wasn't too difficult.

The problem is, the 8Gb micro SD card that came with it no longer works; my computer won't read it at all. A new card, purchased locally, only works about 1 in 20 tries. I've got a service call in, because I believe the issue is the built in card reader, and it seems to be a known issue. Tried to direct connect to my son's old laptop, but didn't have much success there. I'll work on getting that sorted out later.
Thanks given by: