Aew Viceroy Horizontal Universal Mill
Struggling with this as no browse button showing in my attachments regards Stephen
Thanks given by:
The browse button is located at the bottom of the reply window that opens after you click on "New Reply".
(Circled in red below:)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3785]
Willie
Thanks given by:
Don't use the "Quick Reply" section below the posts. You can't add attachments using the "Quick Reply" section. Use either the "Reply" button or the "New Reply" button.

Ed
Thanks given by: Stellaghost
Not happening guys, no browse button appearing on desk top , tablet or phone sorry to be a pain regards Stephen
Thanks given by:
Stephen, can you take a screenshot of the lower portion of the reply window that comes up for you when you click on reply or new reply?
Maybe send me an email with your screenshot attached to it? I'm curious to see what you are seeing... or not seeing as the case may be. Chin
Willie
Thanks given by:
Stephen,

What browser are you using?

Ed
Thanks given by:
Google chrome, I have to say I'm quite illiterate when it comes to computers regards Stephen
Thanks given by:
Finding a local kid in middle school to help show you how it's done usually works. They seem to know this stuff inside out.  Big Grin

Honestly I just went through the same thing when a couple of my email accounts went down. My ISP recently changed to a 16 character encrypted security code system and it would not let me access my email. After fighting with it for a solid week trying to get it up and working, I finally gave up  Smiley-gen151 and swallowed my pride and asked my daughter to look at it for me.

Inside of 10 minutes she had all our accounts switched over to the new server and all the security codes input and operational.  Jawdrop
Willie
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2020, 09:39 PM)Highpower Wrote: Stephen, can you take a screenshot of the lower portion of the reply window that comes up for you when you click on reply or new reply?
Maybe send me an email with your screenshot attached to it? I'm curious to see what you are seeing... or not seeing as the case may be.  Chin

Stephen,

The next step is to do what Willie suggested above.

Ed
Thanks given by:
    Hopefully this will show you the buttons I'm getting regards Stephen
Thanks given by: