Share your prints
Ooops! I forgot about the one that was in my cordless drill being use to deburr holes I've been drilling in the angle iron for the drill press stand.  17428
Back to the drawing board.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Got'r done!

Ed

Thanks given by:
This sensitive drill chuck I got about 40 years ago deserved a cradle to protect it. It's an Albrecht 0-1.5 made in Germany. My brother gave it to me when I was using my drill press at home to drill some items for his business. I don't recall what they were.  Chin

Ed

Thanks given by:
That chuck looks like it's in great shape for being 40 years old.  I really like the cradle.

JScott
JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by: EdK
Nice. No shop should be without a sensitive drill chuck IMO, unless you are absolutely positive that you will never - ever need to drill a deep teeny tiny hole in something someday.  Big Grin

Willie
Thanks given by:
Got the inserts today. Next I need to make the tools to fit my soldering iron so I can make use of the inserts.
The inserts didn't come in that case. I had it laying around so made good use of it. It'll also be used to store the tools.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Not sure which iron you are going to use but found some specs for an FX-888D and Weller ST series.

Willie
Thanks given by:
(06-29-2021, 02:04 PM)Highpower Wrote: Not sure which iron you are going to use but found some specs for an FX-888D and Weller ST series.

Thanks, the soldering iron I'll be using isn't compatible with Hako & Weller tips.
I'm purchasing a replacement iron for this rework station. I want to dedicate that to the inserts and not mess with the one I use for soldering. Some of the videos I watched the people were using a cheap plug in soldering iron with no temperature control and they commented that they wish they had temperature control so I decided to use my rework station instead of my plug in Weller soldering iron which I rarely use.

Ed

Thanks given by:
(06-29-2021, 04:22 PM)EdK Wrote: I'm purchasing a replacement iron for this rework station. I want to dedicate that to the inserts and not mess with the one I use for soldering.

Makes sense. Thumbsup
Willie
Thanks given by:
Got the collet holder done. It printed over night last night.

Ed

Thanks given by: