Share your prints
Not much but I added a chuck key holder for the 4-jaw chuck. It's been so dead around here I thought I'd go ahead and post it.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Again, nothing fancy. Just a holder for the lathe dogs. I forgot to add spots to accommodate the drive pins so I had to make it separate.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Made a carriage stop for the mini lathe.  Smiley-dancenana

Ed

Thanks given by:
Nothing new, just another collet holder since I bought three more collets. The 4th one is on back order.
Since it's dead around here I thought I'd post it anyway.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Tool holder for my drill press. The two chuck keys are a bit too close together but they work. I'll add 1/8" to the distance between them to the drawing just in case I reprint this at a later date. The two open spots are for two more strap clamps.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Printed this hygrometer holder that snaps into the center of the filament spool. I can monitor the humidity while in the bag.
Got the STL file off of Thingaverse.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Printed up some blocks for hanging my QCTP tool holders. I've got 11 holders, 5 unused. I can add two more blocks to the wall, I just need to print them.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Made a box for my thread gauges. I stored them for many years in the plastic pouches they came in but they don't stack very well so I printed up a box with a sliding lid to hold them.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Another box, this time for the bench block.

Ed

Thanks given by:
I see that you are using different colors for your containers. I am assuming that is so you know what is inside without having to open them. I know I'd lose track of what I had stored in them about 10 minutes after I put the container in the drawer.
Thanks given by: