Share your prints
A box for the bits and bobs for tramming the mill. A dial indicator attaches to the end of the rod. I was storing them in a snack size zip lock bag which doesn't stack well.

Ed

Thanks given by:
I bought this tap guide back in about 2003. It was one of my first metalworking tools & I bought it at the J&L store in the Minneapolis area. Like most of the other retail metalworking suppliers, they got bought by MCS and were shut down. Same as the Enco retail stores.

The tap guide has been stored in the plastic pouch since the day I bought it. The tongue on it is about ready to fall off so I decided it was time to make a new home for it.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Very nice and really like the label ID on the side.
JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by: EdK
Graemlin
Willie
(05-12-2022, 09:09 AM)EdK Wrote: I bought this tap guide back in about 2003. It was one of my first metalworking tools & I bought it at the J&L store in the Minneapolis area. Like most of the other retail metalworking suppliers, they got bought by MCS and were shut down. Same as the Enco retail stores.

The tap guide has been stored in the plastic pouch since the day I bought it. The tongue on it is about ready to fall off so I decided it was time to make a new home for it.

Ed

I thought you might have printed a new pouch in flexible filament   Rotfl
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Storage for the change gears for the mini lathe.

Ed

Thanks given by:
I like that, and I'm not a 3DPrinter guy. But nice design, very neat and compact, and I like the color, too. Very nice!
It sure is dead around here so you people are stuck with my 3D printed box posts.  Smile

This time one for my angle plates. The cardboard box they were stored in started deteriorating so I made them a new home.

Ed

Thanks given by:
I got these small v-blocks yesterday from Travers Supply. They came in a plastic bag type mailer so the box they came in was trashed and the parts were banging around inside the bag. They needed a new home since their old one was abused beyond use.

Ignore the upside down text. I can still read it so it stays. Big Grin

Ed

Thanks given by:
My OCD demands you fix that and reprint it.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by: