Penn Tool Company
The Llambrich drill chuck and arbor I bought a few weeks ago came from Penn Tool Co. Since I already knew the quality of the items I went looking for a good price. I think I bought the last ones from Amazon a few years ago but they didn't have what I was looking for in stock. This post is about my experience with Penn Tool Co.

Penn Tool Co.

I placed the order on April 6th and got an email confirming my order on the same day. I got an email from the owner welcoming me as a new customer on the 10th. The following week I got on their web site and requested a status as to when it would ship since their web site said the items were in stock. I never did hear from them.
I never got an email saying the order shipped or a tracking number. I was surprised when it was delivered on April 17th since I had no way of knowing it had shipped. It came from a company called "DAVID QUELLER & CO" not from Penn Tool Co. It turns out that company is a wholesale industrial supplier so I don't know if Penn Tool Co. stocks anything at all and just drop ships product.

On the 26th I got an email with the invoice attached. Today, May 5th, their web site is saying "Awaiting Shipment" as the status.

Product and price was good. Their communication skills leave something to be desired though.  Smiley-gen163

Ed
Thanks given by:
I wonder if we could get something going with Queller to buy from them as a group...
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2021, 04:54 PM)Vinny Wrote: I wonder if we could get something going with Queller to buy from them as a group...

Might be worth a try. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by:
Doesn't look like it. Wholesale only. "We neither solicit nor accept end-user business."
Interesting that they say drop shipments are "blind". Forget that you saw that Ed. Rotfl

Willie
Thanks given by: