My new foundry furnace burner.
Thumbs Up 
I have been working on my new waste oil foundry burner lately, it is the kwiky all fuel burner. And it is supposed to burn almost any kind of fuel, like diesel, kerosene, waste oil, french fry oil, and other stuff. But it will certainly give me a boost in my foundry. I will be making more videos on this project.

Patrick
Thanks given by:
Just curious as to how hot the various fuels would burn compared to say propane or natural gas?
Thanks given by:
It's above my pay grade in the thermodynamics area, but I expect it would have a lot to do with the atomization, efficency and the BTU's per unit of volume contained within each fuel.
Thanks given by:
Well I know from the tests I have done with the knew burner so far, that when I burn diesel through the kwiky burner it burns way hotter than my propane weed burner does. But all of the fuels with a little adjustment should burn about the same. For instance if I tried burning propane through the kwiky it would probably burn about as hot as the diesel. And what Dr Stan says makes sense, and he is probably right so I have to agree with him there, because I am not expert either. In the end there are small adjustments that make one fuel burn hotter than the other, little sweet spots you know. That is one of the coolest things about the kwiky burner it can burn any free fuel that is readily available to you, or costs you the least.
Smile

Patrick
Thanks given by:
I built one of those a few years ago but never fired it up, gonna have to try it
out this spring , as I have fifty gallons or so of waste oil.............. Cool
Thanks given by:
I just finished building the kwiky all fuel burner and it looks great! I can't wait to fire it up in my furnace. All I really have to do now is calibrate it with some water and I will be able to melt some metal with it.

Patrick
Thanks given by: