Needle Files
I needed some good needle files the other day for a project I was working on so I dug through my box of files and found these. I must have had them for quite some time considering they were made in Switzerland.  Thumbsup
They're virgin files, never been used before.

Ed

Thanks given by:
(02-05-2022, 11:26 AM)EdK Wrote: I needed some good needle files the other day for a project I was working on so I dug through my box of files and found these. I must have had them for quite some time considering they were made in Switzerland.  Thumbsup
They're virgin files, never been used before.

Ed

Funny I just ordered a set of Nicholson needles myself the other day. Should get them on Monday. I'll have to compare what I get vs. what you have there. I'm guessing Mexico at this point. I ordered them from Amazon and as usual there is conflicting information in their listing. I ordered #0 cut files but the details are showing as #2 cut. So who knows what I'll actually be getting.  Slaphead
Willie
Thanks given by:
Pleasantly surprised. 2020 production date.

Willie
Thanks given by:
Now look who gets a U SUCK! award. You Suck 

Rotfl
Thanks given by:
... Says the guy with a new machining center. Hardly compares with a set of needle files don't you think? Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2022, 12:14 AM)Highpower Wrote: ... Says the guy with a new machining center. Hardly compares with a set of needle files don't you think?  Big Grin

I'll take the opportunity whenever it is available. Smiley-dancenana
Thanks given by:
Found another pouch of files today while looking for a small, flat file to deburr a bronze bearing I had turned the OD on to fit my milling vise. These have been around for quite a while. Made in Japan.

Ed

Thanks given by:
I miss having the Shack around. Sad
Willie
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2022, 07:39 PM)Highpower Wrote: I miss having the Shack around.  Sad

Me to.

Ed
Thanks given by: