Mill Headed My Way Soon
Finally got a call from the freight company. The mill is scheduled to be delivered this Thursday between noon and 6PM. Hopefully it will actually happen. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by:
Exciting!
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2022, 07:30 PM)EdK Wrote: I was surprised when the bench showed up today.  Thumbsup

Ed

Ed,

Aren't you afraid the mill will fall off if you put it on one of those little round pads?
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2022, 08:12 PM)arvidj Wrote: Ed,

Aren't you afraid the mill will fall off if you put it on one of those little round pads?

Rotfl
Thanks given by:
Now the last time Ed got a mill there was a long thread about how to get it downstairs.  Since he doesn't have to get it downstairs this time, should we start taking bets on how long it'll take to get it set up??   smiley_laughing
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2022, 10:52 AM)Vinny Wrote: Now the last time Ed got a mill there was a long thread about how to get it downstairs.  Since he doesn't have to get it downstairs this time, should we start taking bets on how long it'll take to get it set up??   smiley_laughing

Yes.  Big Grin

I will have to disassemble it to get it into the shop and up onto the bench. Probably in this order.

Motor
Head (includes the control box and the DRO)
Table
Carriage

Then I'm hoping we can manage the base and column as one assembly.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2022, 11:05 AM)EdK Wrote: I will have to disassemble it to get it into the shop and up onto the bench. Probably in this order.

Ed

Ahhh.... memories.  Rolleyes Bleh   smiley_laughing

I'll bet you'll have it set up long before I get my last purchase set up.  Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2022, 12:36 PM)Highpower Wrote: I'll bet you'll have it set up long before I get my last purchase set up.  Big Grin

Perhaps. Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
It actually arrived today. No damage to the crate and the mill seems fine.
It's too late in the day to start disassembling it so I'll start tomorrow morning after breakfast.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Smiley-dancenana
Willie
Thanks given by: