Mill Headed My Way Soon
C'mon, Ed. We need pictures!
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2022, 12:21 PM)rleete Wrote: C'mon, Ed.  We need pictures!

He's busy watching blondihacks videos... Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
The bitch is fighting me all of the way. Going to move the table indoors shortly. Bash Bash Bash

Ed
Thanks given by:
Here are the tools that came with the mill. Not sure what the bolts, nuts and washers are for though. Maybe for bolting down a vise since the bolts fit the t-slots.

Ed

Thanks given by:
The second adventure begins. The new mill is on its way. It's in Joliet, Illinois right now. Its' scheduled to be here sometime next week.

Ed
Thanks given by:
I know it's a pain to deal with but I think you will be happier in the long run. Popcorn
Willie
Thanks given by: EdK
The mill is out for delivery today. They were supposed to call and make an appointment but didn't. I was heading out the door to go to a dentist appointment when I got the text letting me know it was out for delivery. Bash

Ed
Thanks given by:
Then you'll find out you could've gone to the dentist, gone grocery shopping and gotten back home before they even arrived. Or you can go to the dentist and have them show up 3 minutes after you leave.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
I went ahead and went to my dentist appointment. I knew it would take at least an hour to get to my place from the distribution center. And that's with no stops along the way. Dentist appointment only took 35 minutes. Thumbsup

Ed
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure there's a mill in there.  Big Grin

Ed

Thanks given by: