Commercial 3D printer businesses?
Happyno What ever are we going to do with you?

Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2022, 12:20 PM)EdK Wrote: Willie,

I printed three of these. First one was without the height modifiers, second one with them. The third one I printed with them but printed at the highest quality that my printer can print at.

Very minor difference with the height modifiers and very minor difference with the higher quality. I'll send all three along with the tray.

Ed

The USPS must REALLY like you Ed. Your package arrived today (on time) AND in perfect condition! Jawdrop

I wish I could say the same for a second package I got at the same time from an eBay seller. I ordered two 150ml bottles of an anti-corrosion concentrate and they just dropped them in a plastic bag and slapped a shipping label on it.... Smiley-signs131

Last week we were supposed to get a couple of envelopes from two different government agencies. I have copies of the scans of the front of the envelopes from the USPS auto-sorting system but never got the actual mail delivered. Reported it to the USPS. <Crickets...........>

But somehow what you sent made it through without a scratch. Chin

You know where the bodies are buried, don't you? Rotfl
Willie
Thanks given by:
(03-14-2022, 07:39 PM)Highpower Wrote: Your package arrived today (on time) AND in perfect condition!

I glued in a second layer of cardboard to strengthen the box. Maybe that's why it survived unscathed. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by:
That, plus all the packing material. Thumbsup
Willie
Thanks given by: