Cast iron mig on bellhousing.
Nice job Bob,Smiley-eatdrink004

You certainly keep your welder busy! Thumbsup

Thanks for the online education, I finely got power out to the car port so I can spend more time with my welder with out the fumes drifting into the house. This makes the Mrs. happy, and we all know how important that is.Big Grin

Jerry.Popcorn
ETC57, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Hey Bob.... another question. Have you tried running this wire with 75/25 at all, or just straight argon?

It would be a little inconvenient for me to have to swap bottles from the TIG to the MIG, but I would if I have to. I'm just wondering if the mix would work "good enough" or would it be a waste of time?

I will defer to your expertise. Cool

Willie
Willie
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2012, 09:09 AM)Highpower Wrote: Hey Bob.... another question. Have you tried running this wire with 75/25 at all, or just straight argon?

It would be a little inconvenient for me to have to swap bottles from the TIG to the MIG, but I would if I have to. I'm just wondering if the mix would work "good enough" or would it be a waste of time?

I will defer to your expertise. Cool

Willie
Yes you can use 75/25 or CO2. When i first got the wire 2 years ago it said straight Argon. Now the PDF say any gas is ok. I will be trying 75/25 on my next project...Bob
Bob Wright
Metal Master Fab
Salem Ohio
Birthplace of the Silver and Deming drill bit.
5 Lathes, SBL Shaper, Lewis Mill, 7 drill presses, 5 welders...
Thanks given by: