Building The Steven's Favorite
Tom,

Give it a shot. I'm not sure it's going to take or not. Every file type seems to need what they call a "mime type" and there doesn't appear to be one for .easm files. I added it to the list anyway just to see if it will work.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Ok Ed, it seems to have taken. The format in the post looks a little weird, but the file loads ok.

Thanks,

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
I'll see if I can remove that .easm at the beginning of the link.

Ed

EDIT: no luck getting rid of the .easm. Sadno
Thanks given by:
Did this thread continue elsewhere or is it on hold?  Really wanted to see the barrel drilling.
Thanks given by:
Lol, you and me both.

Unfortunately you haven't missed anything, but now that the website is up and running (at least until yesterday Angry), I hope to have the time to get back on the Steven's. Once the barrel is drilled, I can mill the outer contour and fit it to the receiver.

There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Tom
Thanks given by:
A friend of mine bought one of these recently and brought it to me. It show a lot of wear and I didn't know if I could make parts to fit. Your project is a great motivator.

Although I would enjoy seeing how you set up a rifling apparatus, I put forward the following:

To get it firing sooner, Brownell's sells a chambered barrel liner (already rifled) that you can insert into a drilled barrel.

Super workmanship!

Ron C
Thanks given by:
Thanks Ron.

A barrel blank would be another option, but the goal of the project is not to see how quickly the rifle can be built, but whether I can build the thing totally from scratch.  Thumbsup

There are a lot of Favorites out there, but unfortunately most of them have seen a lot of use and abuse. Good luck getting yours resurrected.

Tom
Thanks given by:
Is this still a project or did it get scrapped? Is been very interesting.
Thanks given by:
It's still a project, but life and job changes have taken a big bite out of my spare time. Retirement is in the near future, so that will change for the better.

Tom
Thanks given by:
Fricken life. Always getting in the way. Lol
Thanks given by: