Storage Building
Greg,

Really nice Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
What's that Ed? you mean it's not done yet?Chin
I think it already looks great, and it's more finished than a lot of my projects ever get.Big GrinBig Grin

Best Regards
Rick
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2012, 02:26 AM)Rickabilly Wrote: I think it already looks great, and it's more finished than a lot of my projects ever get.Big GrinBig Grin

DITTORotfl
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2012, 02:26 AM)Rickabilly Wrote: What's that Ed? you mean it's not done yet?Chin
I think it already looks great, and it's more finished than a lot of my projects ever get.Big GrinBig Grin

Best Regards
Rick

Good point Rick, but I still think it'll look sweat after it's done also. Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
Its more finished than most of my projects too. The shop has been waiting for siding and soffit and facia for 6 years now. Do plan on painting the containers but thats about as far as it will go.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Small update, Managed to get the rest of the containers painted. Used the airless sprayer for the remainder. Sure a lot quicker, 2 hours to brush the one side, 2 1/4 hours to spray the rest and clean the gun. Will eventually(maybe) stain the facia but it will wait till the wood weathers for a year and the stain can absorb.
[Image: IMG_0106.jpg]
Greg
Thanks given by:
Very sharp Greg!
ETC57, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Very nice,
Rick
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by:
Greg,
Very nice looking dog Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Now I have to get the construction mess cleaned up so I can start filling it.
Saddie is 9 months and a TOTAL pest. Can't imagine life without a dog following me.
Greg
Thanks given by: