Installing a DRO Digital Read Out on a Lathe
Here's a photo showing the bracket installed and the connection with two bolts to the carriage (lower 2 bolts). There are also two bolts that connect to threaded holes on the pickup (upper bolts).

I re-installed my compound and QCTP. Here's a photo showing the completed Y Axis installation.

I connected my display and the scale works great. I checked to make sure that I have full travel without the scale ramming into the back splash. I'm going to really enjoy having a DRO on my lathe.

In the next couple of days I'll finish the installation with the X Axis scale which is mounted on the rear of the lathe bed.
henryarnold, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Installing a DRO Digital Read Out on a Lathe - by Bogstandard - 07-03-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: Installing a DRO Digital Read Out on a Lathe - by Bogstandard - 07-04-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: Installing a DRO Digital Read Out on a Lathe - by henryarnold - 07-05-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Installing a DRO Digital Read Out on a Lathe - by Bogstandard - 07-06-2012, 01:23 AM
RE: Installing a DRO Digital Read Out on a Lathe - by Bill Gruby - 07-06-2012, 10:22 AM