Swivel keyring
Thanks Dave, very nicely done.
Collecting tools for 30 years.
Thanks given by:
I think i will make one for the daughter
Will put a chain on it to fasten around her neck, as she has lost more house keys than mobile phones
Great pictures Dave
Thanks given by:
Thank you Guys for your nice comments, Thumbsup
Always appreciated Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
well dun dave the nex one will have to be a detachabel swivel keyring
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Ya know Willie,

If I'm not mistaken we still owe our friend Dave a key ring from each of us!!BlushRotflRotflRotfl

Nice job Dave, and well posted!Smiley-signs107 Smiley-eatdrink004

Jerry.Popcorn
ETC57, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Hi Jerry,

Yes..... I know we do! BlushBlushBlush

It's still on the "round 2 it" list along with a dozen other projects I need to do. I tore apart my bandsaw several weeks ago intending to make up a better motor adjusting plate for it. The factory set-up is made from thin stamped plate and always ends up bending and throwing the motor out of alignment. Also the adjusting bolts are underneath the plate and a real pain to get to when I need to change the belt position.

I have the materials to do it, but there is always something else that comes along that pulls me away from my projects. I had to go (hand) dig a trench at my in-laws place this morning, and now I'm too worn out to do anything else. So the saw is still in pieces, yet again. Blush

But SOME DAY that key ring will appear on these pages! Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
Jerry, Willie,

excuses, excuses, excuses RotflRotflRotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Oops! I missed the part where we owe Dave a key ring, but I'm game. I have all of next week off so I'll take a crack at the key ring project. I don't know if I have any brass hex though. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by:
Ed,

Can be round, square. Can be stainless - that would be nice. Smiley-dancenana
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(05-24-2012, 04:57 PM)DaveH Wrote: Ed,

Can be round, square. Can be stainless - that would be nice. Smiley-dancenana
DaveH

Dave,

I like the brass hex so I just placed an order for some in various sizes so I have some around. The only hex I have is 12L14 and it's embossed with numbers all down the sides so it's useless for a project like this. I prefer the hex shape over a round shape since it will be less likely to slip out of my hand.

Hmmm, maybe I could use a round piece of brass and cut some type of grooves in it to give it some texture for holding on to. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by: