Swivel keyring
Hay Ed & Willie,

You two are really raising the bar on this key fob project!!!!SweatSweatWhipWhipJawdrop

And I thought Dave's design would be a big enough challenge,Smiley-eatdrink004

so whats next add a light?ChinRotflRotflRotfl
ETC57, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
still not detachable thow
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2012, 02:16 PM)ETC57 Wrote: Hay Ed & Willie,

You two are really raising the bar on this key fob project!!!!SweatSweatWhipWhipJawdrop

And I thought Dave's design would be a big enough challenge,Smiley-eatdrink004

so whats next add a light?ChinRotflRotflRotfl

Jerry,

It's easy to draw them up in CAD and make them look good. Hold your comments until you've seen the final results. Yikes

Ed
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2012, 02:09 PM)ETC57 Wrote: Ok DaveH,

Now I want to see the TV advert.Drool

Jerry.Popcorn
Hi Jerry,

I've looked and looked (I'm not the only one) seems not to be around, from about 1970 I think.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
1970, Hmmm, I wasn't even born in 70 Big Grin
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by:
Just another young pup!RotflRotfl

Jerry.
ETC57, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Rotfl Wooof, Woof, Woof. Rotfl

I may be relatively young, but I have been using machine tools since I was nine so that is over 30 years and I opened my first commercial machine shop when I was 22. so that's 19 years ago.

It's only in the last five years that I've been able to get respect as an "Old timer" despite often having way more hours of hands on experience than some of the real oldies, but until you have the grey hair and bald spots....

Some guys just won't give you any respect at all, despite the fact that I built the shop from the ground up, literally from nothing, I had one disgruntled newish employee that claimed that it had been "handed to me on a silver platter", I don't know who by? but he did come back and apologize profusely after having talked with one of the other employees and actually found out the true story.

It doesn't help that I still don't have any grey hair at all, or any bald spots, but i'll cop that disability any day!

Regards
Rick
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by:
At least the guy had the balls to come back and apologize. That's very rare these days in this "Me" society.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Call me a young pup any day... Thumbsup

I've not been playing for a while. The key fob is something I would like to make for my friends & colleagues.

Regards,
Wong
Wongster
http://www.wongstersproduction.com

Proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2012.
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2012, 02:07 AM)Rickabilly Wrote: It doesn't help that I still don't have any grey hair at all, or any bald spots, but i'll cop that disability any day!
Regards
Rick
Don't worry Rick, you soon will have RotflRotflRotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by: