Todays Project - What did you do today?
(09-05-2012, 06:26 PM)TomG Wrote: Maybe someone should start a "Show us your shop" thread. It's always good to see how others store tools and materials and organize their shop.

Tom

We've already got one started.

http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthread.php?tid=22

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2012, 06:29 PM)EdK Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 06:26 PM)TomG Wrote: Maybe someone should start a "Show us your shop" thread. It's always good to see how others store tools and materials and organize their shop.

Tom

We've already got one started.

http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthread.php?tid=22

Ed

See that? You get a great idea and someone comes along and steals it.

I seriously hope I haven't already posted there. Rolleyes

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
If you have already posted in that thread, most of us probably don't remember since we seem to be mostly a bunch of old farts. Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
I didn't remember either so I went and checked. I guess that makes me an old fart as well. Confused

Just for the record, I have not posted there.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2012, 06:53 PM)EdK Wrote: If you have already posted in that thread, most of us probably don't remember since we seem to be mostly a bunch of old farts. Big Grin

Ed

Hey, I resemble that remark! Smiley-signs125
Willie
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2012, 07:54 PM)Highpower Wrote: Hey, I resemble that remark! Smiley-signs125

As do I. At least I will in November when I turn 60. Yikes

Ed
Thanks given by:
60!!! Rolleyes Whippersnaper!
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2012, 01:36 PM)Highpower Wrote: ...I shudder to think what the inside of my lungs look like now...

All you need is a #23 blade scalpel and a good set of rib spreaders!

(09-05-2012, 06:26 PM)TomG Wrote: ...Maybe someone should start a "Show us your shop" thread. It's always good to see how others store tools and materials and organize their shop...

They always end in tears, as you always get one person who posts pictures of a well tooled shop with floors so clean you could eat off of them. Whilst we all know that the picture was either taken on day 1 or after several weeks of cleaning, we always feel bad about our own shops.

(09-05-2012, 06:53 PM)EdK Wrote: ...we seem to be mostly a bunch of old farts....

Hey! I'll have you know that I'm in my prime. I haven't hit the big 40 yet.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2012, 07:04 AM)Mayhem Wrote: All you need is a #23 blade scalpel and a good set of rib spreaders!

I'll have to check my stash. I know I've got 10, 11, 12, 15.... not sure about 23's. Chin
I forgot I'll have to post pictures too. Slaphead

(09-06-2012, 07:04 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Hey! I'll have you know that I'm in my prime. I haven't hit the big 40 yet.

That's why you sit at the kids table Darren. Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2012, 07:04 AM)Mayhem Wrote: I haven't hit the big 40 yet.

I'm pretty sure I have underwear older than that.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by: