Latest Delivery
Or you can leave it and post a sign "This is the hole that Millie made"   Big Grin
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Or a flagpole and a plaque... "That's one small step for Millie..." Smile
Willie
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2020, 12:14 AM)Vinny Wrote: Or you can leave it and post a sign "This is the hole that Millie made"     Big Grin

My backyard rabbits would probably take up residence in said hole. Rotfl
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2020, 01:49 AM)Dr Stan Wrote: My backyard rabbits would probably take up residence in said hole. Rotfl

Mine dig their own holes. And lot's of them. Angry
Back in the day my grandmother would have made sure they took up residence in her largest cast iron skillet as guests of the Hasenpfeffer Hotel. Smile
Willie
Thanks given by:
Just took part in another auction the other day.  I would've gotten more, but I didn't find out about it until it was already starting to close.   I did get some needed storage tho, and it came with "contents".

[Image: drawers.jpg]

There was a newer looking set but someone else wanted them more than I did!  

Now for the aforementioned "contents".  The top 5 drawers are cutoff blades from 1/8" to 1/4" widths.  One of the other drawers has a bunch of drill bits in it, found a few taps in another as well.  You know those plastic flexible hoses and nozzles for coolant?

[Image: nozzles.jpg]

Yeah, them things.  A couple of drawers have some in various diameters along with valves.  I haven't finished going thru all the drawers, just looked in them as I was wiping down the outsides and bottoms (oily). In the next few days I'll go thru them to make room for some of the things I have here that need homes, like these things from the last auction...

[Image: tapered.jpg]

They're still sitting in the box which is sitting on one of the stools.  

There were some other deals that were had as well, someone got a logan 200 for around 150, a few of those 4 wheel carts with a top and bottom shelf went for $1 each, and someone got a horizontal mill for ... $22. Not a type. A bridgeport went for $700 too.

Till the next auction...  Oh yeah, next week!!!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
ONE single sided grooving insert. $120   Yikes

Willie
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2020, 02:50 PM)Highpower Wrote: ONE single sided grooving insert. $120   Yikes

Get a kiss with that? Jawdrop
Thanks given by:
Yikes Jawdrop Yikes Jawdrop
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2020, 04:29 PM)Dr Stan Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 02:50 PM)Highpower Wrote: ONE single sided grooving insert. $120   Yikes

Get a kiss with that? Jawdrop

Not exactly the way I would describe the feeling I was left with, no.

I could have gotten a WNGA insert that would have given me 6 cutting edges at least, but cost $300+ per insert in PCBN so... Happyno
Willie
Thanks given by:

I paid $250 for a 1 HP Dumore tool post grinder that included an internal attachment.
Thanks given by: