Latest Delivery
(09-29-2021, 09:57 AM)arvidj Wrote: Ed and Willie ... I hope you are proud of yourselves. Now I have to go get one to replace my General Tools handle. Thanks   Smiley-eatdrink004

Happy to be of service. Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2021, 11:00 AM)EdK Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 09:12 AM)Highpower Wrote: The ratchet selector ring has a center position that locks the ratchet

I did not know that.  Chin

Thanks!
Ed

I've had a number of push drills / ratcheting screwdrivers over the years that worked the same way. Still have a Snap-On magnetic ratcheting screwdriver that is my usual go to. Worn out a lot of #2 Phillips bits with that thing.

Maybe I should post my VESSEL MEGADORA IMPACTA JIS screwdrivers too. I'm sure Arvid could use a few of those too... smiley_laughing
Willie
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2021, 02:07 PM)Highpower Wrote: Maybe I should post my VESSEL MEGADORA IMPACTA JIS screwdrivers too.

Now that's an interesting screwdriver. Added it to my wish list.

Ed
Thanks given by:
I needed to knock a pin out of a small hinge the other day. A bench block would have been a perfect tool for the job but I didn't have one so I made do with what I had. I've been meaning to get a bench block for a long time so I checked Amazon and ended up getting this one.

Bench Block

No reviews or ratings but for $25 I decided to take a chance. At least the picture didn't show the large hole in the v-groove off center like many of the other ones on Amazon.

It looks good to me for what I'll be using it for.  Thumbsup

Ed

Thanks given by:
Should be a staple on any workbench IMO.
I'm surprised you didn't just print one Ed. Although the steel blocks are better for those really stuck pins.
Willie
Thanks given by:
(11-25-2021, 03:32 PM)Highpower Wrote: Should be a staple on any workbench IMO.
I'm surprised you didn't just print one Ed. Although the steel blocks are better for those really stuck pins.

I wanted a steel one for sure. It'll do the same thing a printed one will do plus more. Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
Meet Lucy

[Image: p1NYvdgALs5a8TTLuzn5WStTFFnPGZDxSpDuG_ys...authuser=0]

Greg
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Cute! You Suck

Ed
Thanks given by: f350ca
(12-04-2021, 07:27 PM)EdK Wrote: Cute!  You Suck

Ed

Smiley-signs064
Willie
Thanks given by: f350ca
She's a cutie, Greg.

We have a new one as well. His name is Chester and he's four months old.

Tom

[Image: 20211112_101456.jpg]
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by: