Latest Delivery
I've got one my dad bought years ago. Don't think it's ever been used.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
Got this vise for my future mill. Didn't need the rotary base but Precision Matthews doesn't carry any without a rotary base. Gave it a quick wipe with paper towels. A proper cleanup will happen eventually. There was a lot of grinding dust on it as is usual with stuff from China.

Ed

Thanks given by:
(12-21-2021, 07:28 AM)rleete Wrote: Bought myself one of these:

Always wanted/needed one, but never wanted to spend the money.  Since I have several seasonal vehicles, it seems I'm always breaking out the jumper cables, and this is far easier to haul out to the garage than pulling the truck out back.  Loads of power, and holds a charge for a long time.  Only downside is that it's pretty heavy at 20+ pounds.

I had a couple of those. Recently got one of these from Amazon;
https://www.amazon.com/NEXPOW-18000mAh-S...p_d_rp_2_t

way more portable than those big bulky boxes. used it several times to jump neighbors and family members...completely dead batteries from lights being left on over night, and it cranked the engines over like nothin.

Rubes
Retired old guy finally living the dream and enjoying life to the fullest!!!
Thanks given by:
I've been meaning to get these gauge blocks for some time now. I could have used them last weekend so I bit the bullet and ordered them. I'm leary about ordering anything from Shars but it got good reviews on Amazon so I took the risk. I haven't miked them yet but they don't look all that polished despite the fake certificate that came with them. I did check that all of the sizes were there, at least what was lasered on them matched what the box said they should be.  Chin

Ed

Thanks given by:
I bought my set from their eBay store 10 years ago and have had no issues with them. The finish on mine are very good.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: EdK
Looks like the same set I have Ed, don't remember where I bought them. Some ring, some don't but seem accurate. Never could figure out what the certificate test sheet meant. Shows plus and minus but no units, maybe feet lol
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Tooling I've gotten so far for the mill. R8 collets are on order but Wholesale Tool is taking their sweet time in shipping them even though they claimed to be in stock. Bash

Ed

Thanks given by:
(03-02-2022, 04:48 PM)EdK Wrote: Tooling I've gotten so far for the mill. R8 collets are on order but Wholesale Tool is taking their sweet time in shipping them even though they claimed to be in stock.  Bash

Ed

The new 'normal'. I'm still waiting for an order from Zoro Tools I made in mid-January. They are estimating shipping it in April. Solvent, rubber cement and silicone sealant - all made in the US. [Image: attachment.php?aid=16913]
Willie
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2022, 07:35 PM)Highpower Wrote: The new 'normal'. I'm still waiting for an order from Zoro Tools I made in mid-January. They are estimating shipping it in April. Solvent, rubber cement and silicone sealant - all made in the US. [Image: attachment.php?aid=16913]

Yikes
Thanks given by:
Some more tooling for the mill arrived today.

I'm sure glad I kept my 5C collets.  Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by: