Latest Delivery
(09-29-2012, 08:41 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I had to look twice at the boring bar, as at first glance I thought the brand name was "ManTool".

I don't have a brown truck guy, I have a silver car friend Big Grin

I like that brand name. ManTool. Sure to be a hot seller!

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2012, 08:41 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I had to look twice at the boring bar, as at first glance I thought the brand name was "ManTool".

I don't have a brown truck guy, I have a silver car friend Big Grin

That silver car friend thing has limited selections, though you got quite a load this time around. So much so that it probably deserves it's own "You Suck Tool Gloat". Angel
Thanks given by:
(09-30-2012, 06:15 AM)PixMan Wrote: That silver car friend thing has limited selections, though you got quite a load this time around. So much so that it probably deserves it's own "You Suck Tool Gloat". Angel

The selection is plenty enough for me. Besides, the customer support is second to none.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
The brown truck guy struck again today. All made in the USA.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Well that guy showed up again today. 17428

Ed

Thanks given by:
Ed,
Goodness me, I think he has taken a fancy to you RotflRotflRotfl
Nice looking 'stuff' thereThumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2012, 04:42 PM)DaveH Wrote: Ed,
Goodness me, I think he has taken a fancy to you RotflRotflRotfl
Nice looking 'stuff' thereThumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Thanks Dave. All of those drill bits and all but one of the taps were bought from Enco's clearance section for dirt cheap. The only thing I intended on ordering was the 5/16-24 taper point tap to finish off my cat head project. The boring bar was a "I could certainly use one of those" buys and the ER40 collets were bought to round out my ER40 collets so I'm ready once I get the collet chuck project finish. I now have ER40 collets in the following sizes.

3/16"
1/4"
5/16"
3/8"
7/16"
1/2"
9/16"
5/8"
3/4"

Those should cover most of my needs but I'll add others as I need them.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Very nice haul Ed!!
sasquatch, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by: EdK
And, you can be proud your stimulating the economy.Thumbsup
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by: EdK
(10-04-2012, 06:42 PM)stevec Wrote: And, you can be proud your stimulating the economy.Thumbsup

Rotfl
Thanks given by: