Latest Delivery
(05-25-2022, 02:37 PM)Vinny Wrote: They prolly used metric screws 'cuze most, if not all, mini-lathes are metric and come with a set of metric hex tools.  Or the metric screws were cheaper ...

Or they wanted to be like the vast majority of the manufacturing world and use the metric system.
Thanks given by:
Got this fly cutter today. Made in the USA with integral R8 shank. For what I paid for it I couldn't buy the raw materials to make it.

Ed

Thanks given by:
The Norton grinding wheels arrived today, after a brief time where they were lost. UPS delivered to the wrong lot number.
I ended up with 80 and 150 grit wheels.

Ed

Thanks given by:
New bearings for the mini lathe. Angular contact bearings.  Thumbsup

Ed

Thanks given by:
Got a few of the larger mics that I've ocassionally needed.   6-7, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12.  I missed out on the 7-8 and 8-9 'cuze my damn browser crashed when I went to bid.   I think I'm still missing 5-6.  Once I know for sure I'll start watching out, I thought I had it but it wasn't in the drawer which leads me to think that I didn't have it.   I wasn't supposed to get the two larger ones, those were sent in error then they didn't want them back.

[Image: mics.jpg]
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2022, 11:40 PM)Vinny Wrote: my damn browser crashed

Must have been Firefox. Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2022, 11:53 PM)EdK Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 11:40 PM)Vinny Wrote: my damn browser crashed

Must have been Firefox.  Big Grin

Ed

Actually no, it was Brave. Last thing I bid on I brought up firefox just for the bidding. Brave still seems a bit unstable, even if there's only one thing open. It's not perfect but better than firefox for multiple windows and tabs.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Nice set of large C-clamps there.

Any of them come with standards?
Willie
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2022, 05:40 PM)EdK Wrote: New bearings for the mini lathe. Angular contact bearings.  Thumbsup

Ed

Ed, whom did you buy your bearings from? I found an ebay seller with a good price (considering the type of bearing) but they have really LOUSY feedback - mostly they never ship and then cancel your order. Not going to waste my time with them.
Willie
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2022, 12:54 PM)Highpower Wrote:
(07-15-2022, 05:40 PM)EdK Wrote: New bearings for the mini lathe. Angular contact bearings.  Thumbsup

Ed

Ed, whom did you buy your bearings from? I found an ebay seller with a good price (considering the type of bearing) but they have really LOUSY feedback - mostly they never ship and then cancel your order. Not going to waste my time with them.

Here you go. 0ver 10K sales with a 99.6% positive review. I almost always only buy from sellers with a 99% or above positive review with a decent amount of sales.

ebay Bearing Seller

They're based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Ed
Thanks given by: Highpower