Latest Delivery
Everyone's thinking it.........I'm just saying it............

Ed must have a sugar momma!!! RotflRotflRotfl
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2012, 04:49 PM)wrustle Wrote: Everyone's thinking it.........I'm just saying it............

Ed must have a sugar momma!!! RotflRotflRotfl

I wish!
Thanks given by:
Ed can be my sugar momma!! Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
SnailPowered, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Aug 2012.
Thanks given by:
BoyJawdrop that's a bit scary.
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2012, 04:18 PM)stevec Wrote: BoyJawdrop that's a bit scary.

I agree. Jawdrop Jawdrop Yikes 5176
Thanks given by:
Rotfl Rotfl I'm easy, I just want the machines. Oh, and of course all the tooling that he has certainly collected from being a toolaholic! Is it bad that I haven't touched my lathe and I have been thinking about my next lathe? Rotfl Rotfl
SnailPowered, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Aug 2012.
Thanks given by:
my latest experience with shipping from the US my grinder has not arrived, enco shipprd with the right address, fedex couldn't clear it so I had to use UPS other modes to clear now somehow fedex has it out to RockyView AB for delivery??? next I have turbo trouble so ordered it from Pittsburg Power to be sent UPSair so I got it right away, holiday here in Canada this weekend, they say it will not be delivered till Wed the 10th. tom
Logan 10x26" lathe
SIEG 12x40" lathe
RongFU 45 clone mill
6" import band saw
Baldor Grinder
thousand of tools+tooling pieces 40 yrs of collecting
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 12:14 AM)SnailPowered Wrote: Is it bad that I haven't touched my lathe and I have been thinking about my next lathe? Rotfl Rotfl

Not bad at all. Just normal. Get use to it. Smiley-dancenana

Ed
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 02:37 AM)TOM REED Wrote: my latest experience with shipping from the US my grinder has not arrived, enco shipprd with the right address, fedex couldn't clear it so I had to use UPS other modes to clear now somehow fedex has it out to RockyView AB for delivery??? next I have turbo trouble so ordered it from Pittsburg Power to be sent UPSair so I got it right away, holiday here in Canada this weekend, they say it will not be delivered till Wed the 10th. tom

Tom,

Solve your problems by moving to Minnesota. That's reasonably close to Canada. Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
A couple of new tools I received today. I needed the counterbore to finish up the ER40 collet chuck for the lathe. The insert tool is a left hand version of the right hand one that I have.

Ed

Thanks given by: