Latest Delivery
From where did you order them?
Thanks given by:
Arvid,

I bought them from KBC Tools.

http://kbctools.com/usa/main.cfm

Ed
Thanks given by:
If you don't mind me asking, why would you need a left hand version of that tool? I'm just curious how or where you plan on using it.
Thanks given by:
What? a man has to have a use (or even a reason) for buying a tool? Rotfl
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: DriftStar
(01-17-2013, 07:37 AM)PixMan Wrote: If you don't mind me asking, why would you need a left hand version of that tool?

Jawdrop Jawdrop Jawdrop Jawdrop Jawdrop Jawdrop

Take away his man card!!!!

Rotfl
Willie
Thanks given by:
If you replace the right hand tool with it and run the spindle in reverse can you put back the 10 thou too much you just removed with the right hander? 17428 Rotfl
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2013, 07:37 AM)PixMan Wrote: If you don't mind me asking, why would you need a left hand version of that tool? I'm just curious how or where you plan on using it.

Hell, I don't know. 17428

Anybody want to buy a left hand tool?

Ed
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2013, 09:01 AM)stevec Wrote: If you replace the right hand tool with it and run the spindle in reverse can you put back the 10 thou too much you just removed with the right hander? 17428 Rotfl

Ah ha! I knew there was a reason I bought it.

Thanks Steve!

Ed
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2013, 07:37 AM)PixMan Wrote: If you don't mind me asking, why would you need a left hand version of that tool? I'm just curious how or where you plan on using it.

Oh Ken, shame on you Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Here is one way to use it - turning and facing.

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by: EdK