Latest Delivery
Latest acquisitions. A Noga indicator holder that I've had a hard-on for for a few years now. A V-block that I thought came in pairs but only comes in singles. I'll probably order another one to match since they are on sale.

Ed

Thanks given by:
I have that same Noga mag stand, and love it. I specifically chose that one because the fine adjuster is up at the indicator clamp rather than the base. That makes more sense to me for dial test indicators where you need very small movements.
Thanks given by:
Very nice lookin aquisitions ed. I have one noga indicator holder but not that one. I should get one of those.
sasquatch, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by: EdK
Where is it on sale?
Collecting tools for 30 years.
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2013, 07:57 PM)DanH Wrote: Where is it on sale?

Both items on sale at Enco. I used a code and got an additional 15% off so got a pretty good deal.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Well since I'm afflicted with toolitis I thought I'd display my latest acquisitions. Not free like some people have a knack for but at 25% off I can't complain.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Don't ya just love it when an order arrives, and you get to open the boxes and ogle what you bought? Lol (REAL FUN!!)
sasquatch, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by: EdK
(07-02-2013, 06:41 PM)sasquatch Wrote: Don't ya just love it when an order arrives, and you get to open the boxes and ogle what you bought? Lol (REAL FUN!!)

Then you put it away in the shed and within a week your looking for another fix in the mail, LOL

Dave
Thanks given by:
The only thing you did wrong there Ed was the acid brush for the paste in the jar (whatever it is.) You should buy those brushes by the gross.

(So you can send me a dozen.)

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
So we're going to be getting product reviews on those items in the future, right? Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by: