Gerard's Shaper Design
Gee whiz, that is fantastic Smiley-signs107
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Very nice Gerard, very nice. Thanks again for sharing it with us!

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
Impressive work Girard, keep us updated please.
sasquatch, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by:
That is one hell of a gear box. Amazing.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
Has this project gone any further? I am thinking of building the Acto 8 Shaper. I have the prints. They are from your neck of the world Darren, Australia. Very comprehensive plan set.

"Billy G"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-shaper-PLA...43d62f4350
Thanks given by:
Billy,

I haven't heard from Gerard since 12-24-2013. I just sent an email to him so I'll let you know if he responds and the status of the shaper project. His web site shows no progress on it since July of 2013.

Ed
Thanks given by:
That would be a great project Bill. I'd planned to build one a few years ago, couldn't find one anywhere around here. Even went so far as to buy the riser block for the mill to accommodate some of the work. But alas one showed up only 7 hrs away from here so bought it.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Looks to be a nicely thought out design. I like the extensions.

Speaking of building from plans Bill - did you ever finish off that radial engine of yours?
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2015, 07:59 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Looks to be a nicely thought out design.  I like the extensions.

Speaking of building from plans Bill - did you ever finish off that radial engine of yours?

No Darren. That project had to take a back seat. Too much time was being used. I had big problems at home and they needed fixing. Guess maybe I should get back to it.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
Gerard responded to my email. He's just been very busy. I'm waiting to hear back from him on his shaper project.

Ed
Thanks given by: