QCTP Indicator Holder
Like an idiot, I lent my QCTP indicator hold, the holder only, not the indicator, to a now ex-friend, who has now decided that it is his, in fact he believes he made it. So its become obvious that it will not be returning and I need another one now. So with a spare $8 AXA tool holder block from CDCO, I roughed in one for the current job.

I took a piece of 14 mm x 14 mm key stock, cut it 5" long, drilled some 21/64" holes in the ends and then drilled and tapped the ends for a 5/16"-18 set screw, to hold the NOGA brand indicator arm assembly. The Noga can be mounted on the side or on the top at either end, to allow the indicator to be in the needed position. Obviously not very technical or complicated, but now I have an indicator holder again.

Shown with the holder is a Brown & Sharpe indicator, other types are also usable. This is the first one, I'll end up refining it as I go along.

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA=890-1343

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jack
Thanks given by:
Nice job Jack. Much simpler than the one I made. I have one of those short arm Noga indicator arms and they sure are nice. I have the long arm version on its way from Enco.

Ed
Thanks given by: