Rockwell Retro Encabulator Product Video
I have been working on a product video for the company I work for and it brought to mind this video. Ever wonder how Milford trunnions are operated? This video explains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

Henry Arnold
henryarnold, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012.
Thanks given by:
Rotfl

I see they incorporated the hard to produce dingle arm. Very wise choice on their part none the less. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2014, 06:16 PM)EdK Wrote: Rotfl

I see they incorporated the hard to produce dingle arm. Very wise choice on their part none the less. Chin

Ed

What makes this video so funny is that the guy's delivery is superb and so serious. He never cracks a smile and for the first 10 seconds everything sounds good except the implementation of a "crudely conceived idea". I've watched this video at least 5 times in the last 5 years and I laugh every time.

Sometimes I fee like I'm implementing a crudely conceived idea. That's not so funny.
henryarnold, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012.
Thanks given by:
Just another tribute to the original and still best:

Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure you can buy diapers with dingle alarms in them now.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
The link doesn't work for me. I get the same as Ken "server not found"
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Try typing ("Turbo Encabulator" the Original) into your browser.
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2014, 06:50 AM)DaveH Wrote: The link doesn't work for me. I get the same as Ken "server not found"
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Still works for me. I don't see where Ken said he got a "server not found" message. 17428

Ed
Thanks given by:
Thanks Steve,
The link seems to be working now Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2014, 09:37 AM)EdK Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 06:50 AM)DaveH Wrote: The link doesn't work for me. I get the same as Ken "server not found"
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Still works for me. I don't see where Ken said he got a "server not found" message. 17428

Ed

True. I never said that and it does work fine for me.
Thanks given by: