Shop extension again

Did I mention I had to extend the shop last year for more storage and tools , well I am doing it again , this time because of a problem from last time . (poor planning possibly). I added some space 900sq.ft. to the rear of the shop to store parts and materials for some new jobs that I had bid ,Then I built a block wall on the windward side to help protect and insulate it from the elements (We have lots of Elements) .
Anyway I got to the middle of the job and went to an auction Yikes, Needless to say , I need more room than before , so I am remodeling the addition once again . I will add more pictures as I go along , this is slow as the temp is up over 110 degrees everyday now ,so I can only work a few hours a day on it .
kenne, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2014.
Thanks given by:
So tell us, did ya win a lottery? Smiley-dancenana Rotfl
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
WOW!
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2014, 02:24 PM)stevec Wrote: So tell us, did ya win a lottery? Smiley-dancenana Rotfl

Naw, My step-father was a master mason , if you want something done ,do it yourself . He must have told me that about a million times , So I learned to do block work and general construction . I have built most of the homes we have lived in for the last 40 years , it's the only way I could afford them with all the kids we were feeding. But I did sell some water rights and that helped a lot . Here water and land are valued separately , water being worth much more than land .
kenne, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2014.
Thanks given by: