War-Machine MkIII Aluminum armor WIP
[Image: wmcomp01copy_zpsad1b530c.jpg]
Hello everyone this is the War-Machine Mk I from the Iron-Man series. As i am a self described nerd, fan-boy i am redesigning the armor. Now the Mk-II was just a bad redo in my eyes so i jumped the gun and decided to create a Mk-III. More pics to follow...GM
Thanks given by:
What sort of spindle speeds does it run and does it have live tooling?
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2015, 07:52 AM)Mayhem Wrote: What sort of spindle speeds does it run and does it have live tooling?

Forgive me for not understanding spindle speed and live tooling. Are you refering to the M134 gatling gun?
Thanks given by:
I have a question for you guys. Just 5 mins after my first post i had thought that i was adding more info in another post, with a full description of what my plans were. I had pics of renders, and of my helmet but when i hit post all my info was lost and it shows that i double posted my original thread. I am using my cell phone and posting my pics via photobucket. Did i hit the wrong key? Thanx in advance...GM
Just noticed the Quick reply and the full reply buttons, what are the difference between the two?
Thanks given by:
George,

The difference between the two reply methods is that of features. With the "Quick Reply" it's got no icons to click for emoticons, linking video, certain photo sources, etc.

The Full Reply has all the cool tools for good clean posts.

That said, what Mayhem is hinting at (if I read it correctly) is that there doesn't seem to be any machining content in the post you made, so it may be better posted in the "Off Topic" section.
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2015, 09:29 AM)War-Machine Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 07:52 AM)Mayhem Wrote: What sort of spindle speeds does it run and does it have live tooling?

Forgive me for not understanding spindle speed and live tooling. Are you refering to the M134 gatling gun?

Sorry - a poor attempt at humour.   I was hinting that if I could draw like that, I would have added in some machining capabilities  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I'm still at a loss as to what the heck it's all about.  17428
It doesn't seem to relate to a metalworking forum.

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2015, 04:08 PM)Mayhem Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 09:29 AM)War-Machine Wrote:

Sorry - a poor attempt at humour.   I was hinting that if I could draw like that, I would have added in some machining capabilities  Big Grin

Sorry that i did'nt get it. But i may have misled you, the pic in the first post is a 3d render. One that i did NOT do. That is just a reference of the Mk-I. I will be posting some of my own shortly. But thanks for getting back to me on the spindle thingie. Hehehe...GM
Thanks given by:
GM - are you drawing this simply for fun or are you planning to construct a scale (or full size) model.

(02-18-2015, 04:14 PM)stevec Wrote: I'm still at a loss as to what the heck it's all about...

In a world that is in a constant state of flux, it is nice to see that some things never change Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2015, 04:21 PM)War-Machine Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 04:08 PM)Mayhem Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 09:29 AM)War-Machine Wrote: Forgive me for not understanding spindle speed and live tooling. Are you refering to the M134 gatling gun?

Sorry that i did'nt get it. But i may have misled you, the pic in the first post is a 3d render. One that i did NOT do. That is just a reference of the Mk-I. I will be posting some of my own shortly. But thanks for getting back to me on the spindle thingie. Hehehe...GM

So are you actually going to build your version of it out of metal or are you just drawing it up for the hell of it? 17428

Ed
Thanks given by: