Model Engine Build Video
This may have been posted already but for those that haven't seen it yet, it's worth posting it again.

https://youtu.be/ZVuKp5M3de8

Amazing!  Worthy Worthy Worthy

Ed
Thanks given by:
I saw it posted on the local metalworkers club mailing list. Since it didn't run on fuel some of the guys weren't impressed. Those that weren't impressed have built a few model engines that do. One of them even makes the tiny spark plugs for them (1/4"-3/8" tall).

I should add, I was impressed regardless of what it runs on!
Thanks given by:
Just the lack of vibration in that mass of parts is impressive alone.

Many moons ago I was wandering around on the sales floor of a Honda motorcycle dealership looking at a new CB550-F(our). A salesman walked over and opened up a set of double doors to the parking lot. Then he came over and grabbed the bike and backed it up to the open doors. He asked me if I had a nickle in my pocket.  Smiley-think005

I gave him a nickle and he stood it up on end on top of the fuel tank cap. He hit the starter button and wrapped up the throttle several times and I bought the bike.  Big Grin 

I'm pretty sure my wife (then girlfriend) fell asleep on the back of that bike more than once on long rides.  Smile 

I have to admit though, when looking at some of the blown and injected miniature V-8 models on YouTube, it stirs something in my blood.   Drool 

Willie
Thanks given by:
Quote:I'm pretty sure my wife (then girlfriend) fell asleep on the back of that bike more than once on long rides.

Is that not the scariest thing or what?
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 09:02 PM)Vinny Wrote: Is that not the scariest thing or what?

Yep! Thank goodness for sissy bars. That was a really comfortable bike to ride. A little too comfortable apparently. Blink

But.... I'm getting off track and off topic.  Blush
Willie
Thanks given by: