Need an HF Coupon
Have to go to Harbor Freight today. No coupons on hand. Anyone have a link to a 20-25% printable in store coupon? I can’t seem to find one.
Chuck
Micromark 7x14 Lathe, X2 Mill , old Green 4x6 bandsaw
The difficult takes me a while, the impossible takes a little longer.
Thanks given by:
Try this:
.pdf   Harbor Freight Coupon - Valpak.pdf (Size: 56.2 KB / Downloads: 9)

There are some restrictions so be sure to read them listed on the bottom of the coupon.

Ed
Thanks given by: chucketn
Not seen or found that coupon before. Will HF honor them? Have you used them?

Chuck
Thanks given by:
I would try it online first and see if they honor the code and then abort the order.

Ed
Thanks given by:
It worked online for me.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Yes! Just tried it online and it worked. I recently got a 3 pc rolling tool box set by quoting the online price with coupon...
Guess I'll print it and head out.

Chuck
Thanks given by:
Thanks, Ed. Just got back from HF with a Chain saw sharpener and spare wheel. Coupon worked a charm, and paid for the spare wheel and then some. Seems everyone checking out had computer printed coupons...
Anyone got a 25% one to add to the thread? The one Ed posted is good to the end of the year.

Chuck
Thanks given by:
HF provides a 20% off coupon every month along with the month's freebie (screwdriver set this month) and some other coupons but those are dwindling. You can get them here: http://www.harborfreight.com/digitalsavings.html

Also check the Harbor Freight Coupon Thread at Slick Deals. http://slickdeals.net/f/1276399-harbor-f...pon-thread I keep the wiki updated with the current coupons that are located on the HF website. Some are obscure.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
I used to get at least a monthly flier with the 20% coupon in it, but they seem to be getting rare. Thanks for all replies. I got what I needed with a 20% coupon.

Chuck
Thanks given by:
The 20% coupons are usually (every week or two) on the back page of the Parade magazine that comes with my Sunday paper.
Charles Spencer, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Aug 2014.
Thanks given by: