Help Ultrasonic cleaning solutions
Just picked up a good deal on an ultrasonic cleaner. Can anybody recommend a good product for cleaning mild steel and also for aluminum.

Thanks 
John
Thanks given by:
Check out the thread in Product Reviews regarding the HF Ultrasonic Cleaner starting with this post: http://www.metalworkingfun.com/thread-30...l#pid53218
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Sorry Vinny I missed that thread, I'll check it out.

Ed.  Please delete my question if you want to.
Thanks given by:
(02-29-2016, 08:08 PM)Old Minger Wrote: ....
Ed.  Please delete my question if you want to.

Not necessary, it's a valid question.

Ed
Thanks given by:
And a good place for it.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Just looking at the Home Depot website for Simple Green. Seems there are quite a few variants, which one is best for aluminum, any ideas?
Thanks given by:
Here to keep from repeating myself I C&P what I  posted on the other thread that I thought was this one Rotfl

Without knowing what you are cleaning I found that Simple green has a suggestion link categorizing the intended purpose of the product .
http://industrial.simplegreen.com/ind_ap...n_zone.php

I for one am amazed, how this product has changed over the years. I stumbled onto it about 1980, looking for a cleaner to use for my bike. They had one mix, it was safe on paint, did not kill the grass and did one hell of a job keeping the motor and all the aluminum cleaned up

Note: Purple Power not for aluminum
Magazines have issues, everything else has problems

Thanks given by:
Great info, thanks for the URL.

Cheers
J
Thanks given by:
hi well the stuff that I use is from work see my last post on things I got from the boot sale it works well on all things I have put in it will get the name off the container at work but there is as meny types of cleaner  as there is car polish  all say they are the best till you try it
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by: