Power Feed Parts
I'm not sure if anyone here has used these people for power feed parts, I've used them twice, got good quick service and the parts were perfect. I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before.

http://www.bestlinepro.com/power-feed-parts.asp
jack
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2016, 10:33 AM)the penguin Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone here has used these people for power feed parts, I've used them twice, got good quick service and the parts were perfect. I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before.

http://www.bestlinepro.com/power-feed-parts.asp

I haven't bought from them but bookmarked their web site long ago just in case.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Very good one Jack,

Filed that BM in the Mill folder..... hope Vinny spots this post, I can see a gear he could be interested in.

Great stuff

Smiley-signs107
Magazines have issues, everything else has problems

Thanks given by:
I've already emailed them about it to get some dimensions on it or to make sure it will fit and play nice with my power feed.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(03-13-2016, 12:32 AM)Vinny Wrote: I've already emailed them about it to get some dimensions on it or to make sure it will fit and play nice with my power feed.

Pretty tricky, I'd say ..... My money says there is a good chance of them having what you need.
Magazines have issues, everything else has problems

Thanks given by:
(03-13-2016, 12:32 AM)Vinny Wrote: I've already emailed them about it to get some dimensions on it or to make sure it will fit and play nice with my power feed.

As far as I know, the gears are the same but the difference in part numbers relates to the bore and keyway (which they list) for different size shafts on the lead screws.

p.s.
I've already place two orders with them and received shipping confirmations the next day, so they are quick and have good communications. It will be awhile before I get the items though, coming out of California.
Willie
Thanks given by: