Spill Proof Cutting Oil Cups
I watched this video on YouTube that talks about using these cheap spill proof paint cups for cutting oil.

Spill Proof Paint Cups

I have three Spillmaster cups but could use a few more so I ordeded the set of four linked above.

Ed

Thanks given by:
(03-19-2016, 01:02 PM)EdK Wrote: I watched this video on YouTube that talks about using these cheap spill proof paint cups for cutting oil.

Spill Proof Paint Cups

I have three Spillmaster cups but could use a few more so I ordeded the set of four linked above.

Ed

Eagerly awaiting your review Ed.

Two things I like over the spill master cups - the larger size, and they have lids. I seem to have to refill the spill masters a lot. Would like to know how well they hold up to various oils and fluids over time though.

Thanks for posting that.
Willie
Thanks given by: EdK
(03-19-2016, 03:13 PM)Highpower Wrote: Would like to know how well they hold up to various oils and fluids over time though.

That was my concern also. I guess I'll find out. Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
It appears as though there are cups ... 4 in a pack for $7.99 with free Prime shipping ... or 8 VERY SPECIAL CUPS ... looks like its just 2 sets of the 4 in a pack cups ... for the the VERY SPECIAL PRICE of $19.99 with free Prime shipping.

Must be that New Math I've been hearing about.
Thanks given by:
Yes, they are good about selling a lot of (multiple) items at those "very special" prices. I purchased an item years ago that sold for 25 cents each, or you could buy a full case (1 gross) for $50. Instead I ordered 144 individual items for $36 thinking they would just ship a full case. Nope.... they dumped all of them loosely into an oversized box with no packing.

I wonder if I touched a nerve somewhere? Chin

Rotfl
Willie
Thanks given by:
I just put a magnet from a hard drive into the bottom of a pot and call it done.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I wonder why this is in the product description: 1623 Lithium ion batteries required.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2016, 08:20 PM)Vinny Wrote: I wonder why this is in the product description:  1623 Lithium ion batteries required.

Rotfl I didn't see that. Rotfl

Ed
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2016, 07:57 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I just put a magnet from a hard drive into the bottom of a pot and call it done.

Thanks given by:
(03-19-2016, 08:24 PM)EdK Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 07:57 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I just put a magnet from a hard drive into the bottom of a pot and call it done.

Holds the cup from moving when you set it on the machine. The stuff I use is so thick it doesn't spill but manages to get into every place you need it to be.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: