The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Finished my drill press stand
I have been working on this press stand for a few days now. It's for my new RIKON 1/3 HP 8" DP. This small DP is going to sit next to my computer desk, it's foot print isn't that big that it will be in the way.

I also bought a new rotating movable jaw 3" Shopfox vise and a set of NEIKO step drills for it, both were around $30 apiece. After reading what others had to say about NEIKO's step drill set I figured I would give them a try, they won't be used that often and the price was right. . The 1/2" bit right through the baking pan under the DP and the holes were drilled as clean as a whistle.

Tomorrow the paint should be dry and the stink hopefully gone so I can bring it inside.

Now it's on to finish the tractors digital warning lights. I have them working but they won't flash properly because they require a digital flasher module. I have to take a few panels off to get to the flasher module. I just hope it's not going to be a bear to get to. Smile

The leaves are changing around here, It's not to early to start putting things up for winter. Summers seem to go by so quickly, I don't mind fall but winter temps are getting harder for me to deal with.

I'm Kind of tired so I shove off for now. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

tackit, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since May 2014.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Finished my drill press stand - by tackit - 08-21-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Finished my drill press stand - by schor - 08-21-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Finished my drill press stand - by tackit - 08-21-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Finished my drill press stand - by DaveH - 08-21-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Finished my drill press stand - by tackit - 08-21-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Finished my drill press stand - by krv3000 - 08-22-2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Finished my drill press stand - by tackit - 08-22-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Finished my drill press stand - by RobWilson - 08-22-2014, 12:12 PM