Flip top R8 collect holder wrack
Been busy with a few things goin on at once .. still don't have horiz band saw back together bc I started 2 more projects..lol.... Making ready  and  design base stand for  New PM932 PM10x22 lathe,   Proto, (  secret project  mod and resell)  

Well after there tries got kiddo to spend some shop time .. This is  about as  far as we got .  Mill back plate and Hinge to length,  layout/sand  5/32 Rad, top sides and  1/4 Rad on Bot sides. Drill and tap back plate for hinge top. That was it for kiddo .  He wasn't to into it and I kinda pushed him to finish because I need to crate back up a machine  ship for make room for  bigger one.  

Well heres the Collet wrack almost  done.  2-3 more ops a little polish and have kid put back together.
Asked kiddo for caliper to measure distance for mount holes and he gets it than decides to use it as hatched   on cardboard box …....  so I said  ok were done for for day . Than he and mamma went to beach .. id like to go but needed to get some work done to make ready for machines to arrive. More latter..GTG

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Flip top R8 collect holder wrack - by Kennyv - 06-27-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Flip top R8 collect holder wrack - by PixMan - 06-28-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Flip top R8 collect holder wrack - by Kennyv - 07-13-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Flip top R8 collect holder wrack - by Vinny - 07-13-2015, 03:59 PM